Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios, A. C.
Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals, A.C.
Puerto Peñasco Chapter 51
The Rocky Point Real Estate Professionals who are members of AMPI Puerto Peñasco are committed to serve with honesty, integrity and professionalism. Dedicated to protect the public whom we represent, AMPI Puerto Peñasco Members are required to pursue continuing education classes and have pledged, through their choice to become members of AMPI, to uphold strict ethical standards set forth in the AMPI National Code of Ethics & United States NAR (National Association of Realtors) Code of Ethics. Our proactive Real Estate Association in Puerto Peñasco also promotes unity among Real Estate Professionals as our community continues to grow into an International Tourist Destination.
AMPI Welcomes Professional Members Which May Include The Following Professions- Real Estate Sales Professionals, Appraisers, Developers, Architects, Construction Professionals, Specialized Real Estate Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Notarios, Property Financing Mortgage Specialists, and persons consulting in relation to specialized activities that help support real estate activities.
* Represents "Realtor" Professionalism in Mexico
* A. M. P. I. Is the largest Mexican Association of real estate professionals formed in 1956. It now has members in more than 22 cities, plus an International Section.
* AMPI is affiliated with The International Real Estate Federation- FIABCI, and is a a founding member and associated with the newly formed International Consortium of Real Estate Associations ICREA.
* Is affiliated with NAR - The National Association of Realtors in USA
* Is affiliated with A.A.R - The Arizona Association of Realtors
* Is affiliate with CREA - The Canadian Real Estate Association
* Is democratically operated by all members
* 2009 Implementation of a single MLS system to be used by all Realtors in Puerto Peñasco
* Future MLS Linking to USA & Canadian Realtor Associations
* AMPI is committed to providing continuing educational courses that are provided to improve the knowledge and skills of our members. AMPI shall look to obtain the state certification to apply these educational training courses for Sonora Diplomado licensing renewal requirements. AMPI is coordinated with Sonora State Authorities to facilitate the enrollment to the Diplomado licensing classes for new agents or other approved programs.
* Manages for Sonora the International Listing Syndication through Point 2 NLS
* Provides public website whereby the general public and members benefit from
* Procures legal advice and enforces Ethical Standards
* Is endorsed by Mexicos federal government
* AMPI works together with Federal, State and Municipal authorities, proposing new laws and amendments to existing laws and regulations, directly related to the Real Estate activity.
* AMPI has a practitioners Registry at the Mexican consumer protection Agency.
Here are good questions you might be asking yourself:
If I am a real estate broker or agent, why should I choose to become an AMPI member?
- OR -
If I am a seller or buyer, Why should I make sure that the agent I am dealing with is an AMPI member?